1. Treata B.V declines any responsibility arising from errors (including typography), or any omissions from the site. By accessing and using the Treata website, the purchaser accepts these terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice.
2. All prices are in euros and all orders are invoiced in euros. Prices can be displayed in other currencies by approximate prices. The prices indicated other than in Euros are always indicative only and may differ from the actual amount invoiced to the buyer by PayPal, bank or credit card, due to the vagaries of exchange rates. The order total - the actual total amount invoiced - will be displayed in Euros before the buyer confirms their order. The prices indicated on the site for all products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price change will be notified and confirmed to the buyer before dispatch and it will be possible for the buyer to cancel his order. The prices indicated for the products on the site do not include delivery costs.
3. The purchaser must be of legal age to purchase and receive alcohol in both the country of the purchaser of the order and the country of destination of the order. Treata B.V sends your ordered item within 48 hours. Goods must be paid in full before shipping.
4. All products offered are subject to availability and Treata cannot guarantee the availability of the products listed. Upon receipt of goods, please check the items and immediately notify Treata for any inaccurate or incomplete items. In the event of receipt of damaged goods, please notify Treata immediately by email. Do not return merchandise, unless otherwise instructed by Treata, until you get further instructions.
5. The maximum shipping time is 72 hours. Treata B.V cannot accept any liability for non-delayed delivery due to an incorrect delivery address. If a package is returned to Treata due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address provided by the Buyer, Treata reserves the right to charge the appropriate freight charges to return the package. If the buyer does not wish the goods to be resent, Treata will refund the value of the goods less the original freight charges. Treata accepts no liability for goods required by a specified date, which fail to arrive within the required time frame, due to circumstances beyond our control.
6. If an additional product ordered, for example a glass, a personal message or the packaging of the Tasting Collection, has been incorrectly or incompletely delivered, Treata will refund the amount specifically invoiced for this to the Purchaser via the mode payment on which the purchase was made.
7. Taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer. Treata cannot be held responsible for orders which are seized, confiscated or collected by Customs. Unwanted goods that have been supplied correctly will only be accepted for return at our discretion. The buyer should contact Treata B.V before returning any items.
8. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned unopened and in a resalable condition. Treata does not reimburse shipping costs.
9. Promotional items cannot be returned or refunded.